DUALTRON SPIDER ELECTRIC SCOOTER
You asked for a lightweight, powerful electric scooter that is easy to take with you on the train and bus. MiniMotors answer is the new Dualtron Spider! Featuring all the great technology that is in the larger Dualtron Scooters, the Dualtron Spider has 3,000 watt BLDC magnesium alloy motors and carbon fiber handlebars to shave off the added weight. 44 pounds, 37 mile range, and a max capable speed of 37 miles per hour. Nuff said!
The Dualtron Spider Limited is now available with a 40% larger capacity battery (24.5Ah vs 17.5Ah)
and wider tires (2.25″ vs 2″).
- Motor: MAX 3,000 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60 volt – 17.5 Ah – 1,050Wh – LG MJ1 cells
- Charge time: 8.7 hours with standard charger, 4.3 hours with 2 standard chargers, 2.6 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 37 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 37 mph
- Climbing Grade: 40% or 25 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and rear disk brakes with ABS standard
- Tires: 10″x2″ Pneumatic Tube
- Max Load: 220 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 44 lbs
- Product Material: Magnesium Motors, Carbon Handlebars, Frame is aviation-grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
Dualtron Spider Manual: Click for PDF