The KingSmith X21 WalkingPad is a revolutionary treadmill designed to meet the needs of individuals living in tight spaces, such as apartments and condos. Its compact and innovative features make it a popular choice among fitness enthusiasts seeking a convenient way to stay active within the confines of their homes.
Users particularly praise the X21’s double-folding mechanism, which sets it apart from traditional treadmills. This unique technology allows the deck to fold in half and then again at the top, reducing its length significantly from a standard treadmill’s size. As a result, the X21 can be effortlessly stored in a closet or pushed against a wall when not in use, making it an ideal space-saving solution.
Apart from its compact design, the X21 is highly regarded for its performance during walking and light jogging sessions. The 1.0 HP brushless motor ensures quiet operation while delivering a smooth and consistent workout experience. Users can adjust the speed from a gentle 1 mph up to a brisk 7.5 mph, catering to various fitness levels.
However, some users have noted that the folded area of the deck can be felt underfoot while using the treadmill. Although it might take some time to get accustomed to, most reviewers mentioned that this minor inconvenience doesn’t hinder their overall workout experience.
Another aspect that users appreciate is the integrated console, which is built into the handle. This console displays essential metrics like time, distance, and speed, providing users with real-time feedback during their workouts. The treadmill’s intuitive center adjustment dial makes it simple to modify settings, ensuring a seamless user experience.
Additionally, the X21 WalkingPad offers the convenience of tracking workouts and adjusting the treadmill using a smartphone. By downloading the free KS Fit App, users can easily monitor their progress, set fitness goals, and enjoy the flexibility of controlling the treadmill through their mobile devices.
Overall, the KingSmith X21 WalkingPad has received positive feedback from users who emphasize its space-saving design, quiet operation, and user-friendly features. If you’re searching for a small, efficient treadmill that can be neatly stored out of sight, the X21 is undoubtedly worth considering. Embrace the convenience of home fitness without compromising on performance with the KingSmith X21 WalkingPad!
- The treadmill folds up twice to take up a minimal amount of space.
- This is best for small spaces and for those who live in apartments and condos.
- This is ideal for walking, although some users will be able to lightly jog.
- The adjustment dial is easy to use for adjusting the belt.
- The treadmill is lightweight at 93 lbs, making it appealing for use on upper-level floors.
- It comes with a device rack to hold your phone or tablet to stream whatever you want.
- The fold hinge on the deck is uncomfortable to walk on.
- Rolling the treadmill while folded is challenging because the transportation wheels are very small.
- There isn’t an incline feature.
KingSmith X21 WalkingPad Advantages
- Space-saving design: The KingSmith WalkingPad X21 folds up twice, occupying minimal space, making it perfect for small living areas, apartments, and condos.
- Versatile for walking and light jogging: While primarily designed for walking, the X21 also allows some users to enjoy light jogging sessions for added variety in their workouts.
- Easy adjustment: The treadmill’s intuitive adjustment dial makes it effortless to set and modify the belt’s speed to suit your preferred pace.
- Lightweight and portable: Weighing only 93 lbs, the X21 is lightweight and easy to move around, making it convenient for use on upper-level floors or different areas of your home.
- Integrated device rack: The treadmill comes with a dedicated device rack, allowing you to place your phone or tablet securely for entertainment while exercising.
KingSmith X21 WalkingPad Disadvantages
- Uncomfortable fold hinge: Some users have reported discomfort while walking on the fold hinge of the deck, which may take some time to get used to during workouts.
- Limited transportation wheels: Rolling the treadmill while folded can be challenging due to the treadmill’s small transportation wheels, affecting its portability.
- No incline feature: The KingSmith WalkingPad X21 lacks an incline feature, which may be a downside for those seeking varied intensity levels in their workouts.
Overall, the KingSmith WalkingPad X21 is an excellent option for individuals with limited space and a preference for walking exercises. Its compact design, ease of use, and device rack contribute to a convenient and enjoyable workout experience. However, potential buyers should consider the discomfort from the fold hinge and the lack of incline options when evaluating its suitability for their fitness needs.