Finding the best vacuum cleaner for your home or office can be quite a tricky task primarily because there are a lot of models and brands available in Dubai and UAE.
Relax as we have done the hard work for you by listing out the top vacuum cleaners available in Dubai and UAE. Go through our comprehensive list and choose the best that suits your needs.
Choose an upright vacuum cleaner if your home is mostly wall-to-wall carpeting and all on one floor. Choose a canister vacuum cleaner if your home has lots of stairs and bare floors and only a few carpets. Many full-size canister vacuums come with a power nozzle that has a rotating brush to mimic that on an upright.
Choose a robot vacuum cleaner if you want to get your cleaning done while you’re out of the house or doing something else. Robot vacuums use cameras and lasers to map their way around your rooms, so they don’t miss a spot.
Today’s robots are more sophisticated than ever. Most can be controlled with an app on your phone and some are even voice-enabled. They can return to the home base for a recharge and then go back to cleaning wherever they left off.
High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters are a great way to trap the most microscopic particles, like pollen, pet dander, and dust mites, so they are important to have if your family members have allergies.
The best vacuum cleaners to buy in 2020 are:
* Multiple whirling dragon duct system, 18500pa wind pressure, 1100L / min air volume.
* Charge for 2.5 hours and run for 50-60 minutes.
* Electric anti-mite brush, roll off the mites, bacteria, hair on the surface of the cotton fabric at high speed.
* Remove the footprints, allergens, such as fungi, bacteria in the car.
* APP intelligent connection, check the power of the host, cleaning time, full dust reminding and the filter element replacement.
* LED inductive lamp, automatically illuminate sofa, bed bottom and other dark corners.
* Built-in 2500mAH lithium-ion battery.
* Magnetic absorption bracket, combine the receiving and charging function.
- Wireless design: You can clean everywhere without tangling. It has a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with strong endurance and long service life.
- Two modes design: For efficient and thorough cleaning on different occasions, easy to meet different needs. with multiple brush heads, You can replace the brush head as needed.
- Large capacity dust tank: Can meet the needs of large area cleaning, convenient for daily use.
- Various applications: Suitable for cleaning floor, sofa, ceiling, car and so on.
- Practical filtering way: It provides a more efficient cleaning effect.
- Low center of gravity design, wall cleaning is more convenient.
- Three-stage tornado filtration technology, lock dust, discharge clean air.
- The third generation in addition to the brush head, the roller brush powerful beat, strong removal.
- 130AW large suction, 100,000 rpm brushless motor, more thorough cleaning.
- Vacuum degree 18kpa, dust collection capacity 0.5L, air filtration HEPA, roller brush material is full velvet bristles.
● Intelligent planning cleaning, memory family layout, cleaning every corner
● 1800PA large suction, brushless motor, the noise is less than 55db
● WIFI connect the phone, Timing boot, Automatic Cleaning for Home and Office, Automatic charging
● 96mm Slim design enable this Robot Vacuum Cleaner working in the narrow space
● 420ML dust box, double filter system, effective filter dust, mites, and more clean air
● 5200mAH Long-life Li-Battery, it can be cleaning 250 square meters of the environment
● Longer runtime. Thanks to the improved cleaning efficiency, the Roborock S5 Max can offer up to 180 minutes of non-stop cleaning, which is 30 minutes longer than that of Roborock S50 and Roborock S6.
● AI-powered recharge and resumption. The AI-powered algorithm makes charging more intelligent. With that, the robot can calculate how much power it needs to finish the cleaning and then top-up its battery just enough to finish cleaning, so it doesn’t need to wait for a long time until it’s fully charged to continue the cleaning. While for the Roborock S50 and Roborock S6, it needs to charge up to 80% of the power level before resuming cleaning.
● Removable main brush. Like the Roborock S6, the main brush on the Roborock S5 Max is also detachable. With that, you can easily detach it and remove the hairs or other entanglement on the brush. While the main brush of the Roborock S50 is non-removable.
● No-mop barriers. With the Roborock S5 Max, you can set no-mop zones and no-go lines, so you don’t need to worry about wetting the carpet.