Xiaomi Mijia AR Printer
300dpi Portable Photo Mini Pocket With DIY Share 500mAh
Picture Printer Pocket Printer Work
● Scan AR photos
Simply shoot or upload any video while printing photos, and you can experience the real and dynamic AR photos at any time by scanning photos.
● Scanning photos
Record or upload any audio while printing photos, open the Mijia APP scan photos, you can hear the voice behind the photos anytime, anywhere.
● Pine shows photo creativity
More photo sticker templates: provide creative print space
● Multi-person sharing with one printer
Bluetooth printing, no need for Wi-Fi, support multiple people at the same time Bluetooth connection, print in sequence.
● Bluetooth printing, no need for Wi-Fi, support multiple people at the same time Bluetooth connection, print in sequence.
Slide cover paper design, two-phase filling of photographic paper, smooth sliding without effort, the outer shell and the body do not need to be separated, a better paper loading experience.
- Print performance
- Printing Technology: Thermal (ZINK)
- Print resolution: 313 x 400dpi
- Print photo paper size: 2×3 inches (50mm x 76mm)
- Printing speed: about 45 seconds / page
- Carton capacity: up to 10 sheets
- Support file format: JPEG, PNG
- AR Photo: Support
- Bluetooth multiplayer connection: up to 3 people
Usage(3 steps to assemble, easy to get started):
Step 1: Open the printer tray cover
Step 2: Put the photo paper into the printer and make the orange calibration card barcode face down (recommended – put a whole package, the orange calibration card must be placed at the bottom)
Step 3: Close the printer tray cover
1 x Printer
1 x USB Cable
1 x Instruction manual
Note:if Mi Home app dont see printer, you need to set country And region to China Mainland!