Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Robot Vacuum
with Empty Wash Fill Dock
Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra Robot Vacuum with Empty Wash Fill Dock
- *Giveaway Promotion Ended
- -Fully Automated Empty Wash Fill Dock
- -5100Pa High Power Suction
- -PreciSense™ LiDAR Navigation
- -ReactiveAI 2.0 Obstacle Avoidance
- -Off-Peak Charging Supported
- -Real-Time Video Call
- -Adaptive Route Algorithms
- -3D Mapping Support
- -Automatic Room Recognition
- -Sonic Vibrating Mop
- -Intelligent Mop Lifting
- -Ultrasonic Carpet Recognition
- -ScratchSafe™ Wheels and Brushes
- -Work with Alexa & Google Home
- -Child Lock
- -Fast Charging
- Retail box Dimensions:20.3x20x17.4 inches
- Box Weight:38.1 lbs
- Robot Weight:10.36 lbs
- Robot Dimensions:13.9 inches in width x 3.8 inches high
- Battery Type:Lithium-Ion
Q: How many washing modes are Empty Wash Fill Dock supports and what is the difference between them?
A: There are 3 cleaning modes available, Light, Balanced, and Deep. Light mode is suitable for clean environment, with reduced cleaning time and water consumption. Balanced is suitable for medium-sized homes, with balanced cleaning speed and performance. Deep is suitable for occasional deep cleaning, with higher water consumption and longer cleaning time.
Q: How often do I need to refill the Clean Water Tank of the S7 MaxV Ultra?
A: It depends on actual use. For reference, a full water tank is enough for 3-4 days of usage to vacuum and mop a 100-square-meter house once a day, with default washing settings, i.e. 20 minutes mop wash frequency and balanced washing mode.
Q: What are the 3 containers on top of the Empty Wash Fill Dock?
A: They are Dirty Water Tank, Clean Water Tank, and Dustbin from left to right.