Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro in Dubai is powered by the Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) processor. The smartphone comes with a 6.39 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~86.1% screen-to-body ratio) Super AMOLED display and 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. The screen of the device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The rear camera consists of a triple camera setup featuring 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF + 8 MP, f/2.4, 53mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 1.12µm, PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom + 13 MP, f/2.4, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/3″, 1.12µm lenses.
The front camera has Motorized pop-up 20 MP, f/2.2, 0.8µm sensor. The phone’s sensors include Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
The smartphone is fueled by a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with fast battery charging at 27W (Quick Charge 4+).
The phone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10 operating system.
The Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro comes in different colors like, Carbon black, Flame red, Glacier blue, and Summer Honey. It features Type-C 1.0 reversible connector and USB On-The-Go.
- 48+13+8MP primary camera with 20MP front-facing camera
- 16.23 centimeters (6.39-inch) AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 PPI pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage | Dual SIM with dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android v9 Pie operating system (Upgradable to Android Q) with 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- 4000mAH lithium-polymer battery
- 1-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Adapter, USB cable, warranty card, user guide, SIM insertion tool, Back cover
- Powered by the Qualcomm 855 processor and Adreno 640 GPU with Game Turbo 2.0
- Hi-Fi DAC Audio playback, Dual-band GPS
Redmi K20 Pro- Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use my 3.5mm wired headphones with the Redmi K20 Pro?
- Yes, you can connect your wired headphones using the 3.5mm headphone jack. You can also use headphones with a Type-C cable. The in-built HiFi DAC allows crisp and high-quality audio supporting 24-bit/192kHz audio.
- Does it have an in-display fingerprint scanner?
- Yes, Redmi K20 Pro features a 7th generation in-screen fingerprint scanner.
- Is there a case available for the phone?
- Redmi K20 Pro comes with a hard plastic case in the box.
- Does the phone charge quickly?
- Yes, it has support for 27W fast charging (charger sold separately; 18W charger inbox)
- How many songs and videos can I store on the Redmi K20 Pro?
- Redmi K20 Pro comes with 128GB/256GB of in-built storage, so you can store thousands of tracks and hundreds of videos on the device.
- Should I put a screen guard on the screen?
- Redmi K20 Pro comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and the back which protects the display against day to day scratches. You could opt for a screen guard for added protection.
- Can I shoot portrait photos on the front camera?
- Yes, the 20MP front camera comes with a portrait mode that lets you take portrait shots with ease.
- Can I use the rear camera to take portrait shots?
- Yes, the triple camera setup of 48MP+13MP+8MP comes with portrait mode allowing you to take portraits.
- What version of Android does it have?
- It has Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10.
- Can it run two WhatsApp accounts at the same time?
- Yes, it can run two WhatsApp accounts using Dual Apps. You can enable Dual Apps for a lot of other applications besides WhatsApp, for eg. Facebook.
- Can I shoot high-quality videos?
- Yes, you can shoot 4K UHD videos at 60fps with all three camera modes on the device.
- Does it have image stabilization of any kind?
- Yes, there’s Electronic Image Stabilization to allow for jerk-free videos.
- Is there any kind of focusing on technology?
- Yes, Redmi K20 Pro features laser autofocus and PDAF allowing for fast focusing.
- What is the advantage of having Laser Autofocus?
- Yes, there is a dedicated night mode coupled with laser autofocus that allows you to take detailed and clear images at night.