OnePlus Watch 4GB Smart Watch
Blood Oxygen Up to 14 days – 1.39” AMOLED GPS
For OnePlus 9 9Pro 8 8T – OnePlus Official Store
1. Global ROM(No CE, CN version):It will be Opened the Box to Pre-installed Global Rom, Which supports English, हिन्दी(Hindi), Suomi, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska, Nederlands, Français, Deutsche, Italiano, Español, Polskie. More language will update By OTA Update.
2. Global Version(With CE):Sealed box with Global Rom, Which supports English, हिन्दी(Hindi), Suomi, Dansk, Norsk, Svenska, Nederlands, Français, Deutsche, Italiano, Español, Polskie, More language will update By OTA Update.
Note：the system of Cyberpunk version is same as the global rom, can not provide special custom system.
How to set the watch:
*Download the official ‘OnePlus Health’ app from Google Play. (The app is only available for Android phones with Android 6.0 Marshmallow and above and with Google Play Services 11.7+.)
1. Display——-1.39 inch AMOLED, 454×454, 326 PPI
3. Battery Life——-Up to 14 days for typical use.(5 days sleep blood oxygen monitoring, 25 hours continuous exercise with GPS)
4. System Requirements——-Android 6.0 and above, not support iOS
5. Size: 46.4×46.4mm×10.9mm, Excluding protrusions
6. Positioning: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
7. Water Resistant: 5ATM、IP68
8. Supported: Speaker, Microphone
9. Memory: 4 GB
*The available memory capacity is less than this value because the system software takes up part of the space.
10. Sensor——-Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor Geomagnetic sensor Optical heart rate and blood oxygen sensor Ambient light sensor Air pressure sensor, Capacitance sensor.
What’s in the Box:
(Classic edition comes with one set of Fluoroelastomer bands)
User Guide ×1
Charging Dock ×1
Safety Information and Warranty ×1
Stylish Design | Seamless Connection
Powerful Battery | Proactive Fitness
Curves in all the right places
Elegance is in the eye of the beholder, but we’re confident you’ll be dazzled. Seamless from one stunning edge to the next, exacting modern craftsmanship merges with classic attention to detail.
More than a pretty face
Beautiful light and shadow float around the edge of the exquisite 46mm watch, capturing the flow of time. The minimalist aesthetic blends with an exquisitely smooth touch. Compelling and evocative, the watch face bezel is unmistakably striking.
Take a moment of silence. It’s time to cut the cord with your phone. Set your music free with 4 GB storage1 for all your favorite beats.
No daily charging, no worries
A full charge provides up to 14 days of battery life2. The battery life runs day and night, so you can too. Combined with efficient power management, enjoy more juice while you stay loose.
Oops, your charger is now lonely
Say hello to Warp Charge. Get a day’s power in the time it takes to make a cup of coffee. Or a week’s power in 20 minutes3. Your time matters, power your life in less.
It’s time to gear up and go
A breath of fresh air
Blood oxygen saturation is a core measure of your health and fitness. It reveals the amount of oxygen being transported to your body, and how effectively your body is absorbing it. Get daytime spot checks and sleep monitoring with our sleep tracker4 with long-term tracking data to identify potential issues early on5.
The heart of Zen
Stress affects our daily lives. Worry less with our stress tracking function that detects heart rate variability (HRV) via fluctuations. The optical heart rate sensor offers valuable insights into your physical and mental wellbeing. Our breath training feature helps you relax and find your Zen for maximum health.
Your go-anywhere trainer
Dive in for your workout
With 5ATM + IP68 water resistance6, your OnePlus Watch loves to take a dip. Push your personal performance with metrics such as pulse, distance, calories, speed and SWOLF efficiency. And with intelligent swimming posture recognition, work out smarter not harder
One watch, over 110 workout types
Finding the perfect workout and getting motivated has never been easier. For those who love to gear up and go, satellite positioning for walking and running ensures fast, accurate data – with every step. The OnePlus Watch effortlessly tracks your progress8 so you can power ahead toward your fitness goals9.
1. The typical usage scenarios are decided based on user habits. The specific battery life depends on the user habits and usage frequency.
2. Watch Case: ①Normal version: 316L stainless steel; ②Fashion Edition: Cobalt Alloy
3. Watch Strap: ①Normal version: Viton watchband; ②Fashion version: leather strap with butterfly buckle×1, fluorine
4. Weight: ①Normal version: 45g (not including strap); 76g (including strap) ②Fashion version: 45g (not including strap); 67g (including strap)
5. Charger Type: 2 Pogo pin charger
6. Environment: Temperature: 0℃~35℃; Humidity: 35%~85%
* This product is not a medical device, the measurement data and results are for reference only, not as a basis for diagnosis and treatment.
* 110+ workouts types will be available after first OTA update. These include customized workouts created by the user; 15 workout types have algorithm support.
* The total storage space is 4 GB; due to space reserved for OS, system files, pre-loaded applications, and minor storage variations, the actual usable storage space is around 2GB, providing storage for approximately 500 songs based on typical file size.
* 5ATM: OnePlus Watch has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. However, the device is not suitable for the following activities or environments: hot water shower, sauna, hot springs, deep diving, or diving. It is not recommended to wear the leather watchband while swimming or for use near seawater; following either usage case, the device should be thoroughly cleaned and dried. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
IP68: Data is based on test results using TÜV SÜD based on IEC 60529 with test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. It is not advised to use the product in seawater, at the beach, or the pool. Water and dust resistance may be reduced as the device ages. Liquid and dust damage are not covered under warranty.
* Cobalt alloy and sapphire glass are only available on Cobalt limited edition.
* Cobalt alloy material is twice as hard as stainless steel, based on data provided by the supplier and OnePlus laboratory tests.
* Classic edition comes with one set of Fluoroelastomer bands, whereas the Cobalt limited edition comes with a leather band as well as a fluoroelastomer band in the box as a complementary addition. Availability across regions may vary.
* Actual battery life varies depending on the features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors. A single charge lasting up to 14 days of battery life is based on the following usage case: all-day wear, intelligent heart rate detection enabled, nighttime sleep detection enabled, message notifications enabled (up to 150 messages, 6 calls, 3 alarms per day), the screen lights up 100 times a day, 30 minutes of Bluetooth calls per week, playing music 30 minutes per week, and an average of 90 minutes of exercise (GPS enabled) per week.
* Charging and battery test results are based on OnePlus laboratory results (25° C or 77° F) with a standard OnePlus adapter. The actual performance experienced by users may vary based on the specific charging environment conditions. A 5-minute charge keeps your watch going for a day. A 20-minute charge keeps your watch going for a week. Fast charge your OnePlus Watch with ease using a standard adapter. We recommend using a 5V⎓1A adapter or higher. Charging performance may vary.