HIMO C20 C26 C30 250W 350W 500W Ebike
Replacement Lithium Battery Pack 36V 48V 10Ah 360Wh for
1.Before you place an order, please kindly measure the dimensions of your old battery, if the dimensions and outlook are same as ours, then it fits your bike, if it is not same, it not fits.
2.There is 3 versions in this product link, first version is for HIMO C20 bike; second version is for HIMO C26 bike; the third version is for HIMO C30/C30R bike; before you buy it, pls compare it with your old battery carefully.
Replacement Lithium Battery Pack 36V 48V 10Ah 360Wh for HIMO C20 C26 C30 250W 350W 500W Ebike
1. 1 Pcs battery
2. 1 Pcs charger
- Model: EEL/IR-5/BE
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Nominal Voltage: 36V/48V
- Nominal Capacity: 10Ah
- Weight: Approx 3.2KG
- Outer case: EEL/IR-5/BE aluminum case
- Standard Charge
- Constant Current 0.2C, Constant Voltage 42V/54.6V 100mA Cut-off
- Fast Charge
- Constant Current 0.5CA, Constant Voltage 42V/54.6V 100mA Cut-off
- Standard Discharge
- Constant Current 0.2C/End Voltage -approx 30V/39V
- Discharge Current
- 15A/25A depending on motor power
Over-Current Protection,Over-Discharge Protection, Over-Charge Protection,Short-Circuit Protection, Balance
1. Charge:Connecting the battery pack to the charge controller, connect the charger to recharge.
2. Discharge:Connecting the battery pack to the load ,connect the load to discharge.
3. When you combine the battery with series or parallels, if there are oxidation layer on the surface, you
should brush surface to the metal glow with thin steel brush to lower the connective resistance to the minimal resistance.
4. When combining with many batteries, if the voltage between the two electrodes is over 24V, the safe
voltage for human beings, to guarantee the safety, you should not touch the two electrodes with your body.
5. If shelve a long time suggested that the battery keep 80% capacity, need for regular recharging (even if
not use), must charge and discharge for three months one time;
6. Do not expose the battery to extreme heat or flame.
7. Do not short circuit, over-charge or over-discharge the battery pack;
8. Do not disassemble or modify the battery pack.
9. Do not handle or store with metallic like necklaces, coins or hairpins, etc.
10. Do not reverse the polarity of the battery pack for any reason.
11. Do not immerse the battery pack in water or sea water, or get it wet.
12. Use a constant current, constant voltage (CC/CV) lithium-ion (Li+) battery charge controller.