2022 New ECOVACS DEEBOT T9 AIVI Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Fully Automatic Sweeping OZMO Pro Vibration Mop 0 Collision
DEEBOT OZMO T9 AIVI
The first smart obstacle avoiding robotic vacuum cleaner with powerful vacuum and mop in-one-go functions and mobile air freshener.
– Optimal solutions for precision cleaning and protection. A stress-free cleaning with the advanced TrueDetect 3D and TrueMapping technology
– Advanced app upgrade for optimal cleaning route. A precise 3D mapping technology that reaches every corner of your home
– A luxurious cleaning experience with Air Freshener. The brand new Air Freshener to make your home smell amazing
– High performance and effective cleaning. With OZMO™ Pro 2.0 Mopping and 3000Pa powerful suction, your DEEBOT enables your home to be more spotless than ever.
– Remote control with ECOVACSHOME App, view every corner in real time through a 960P clear camera
– With the help of ultra-clear camera + noise reduction microphone, family members can communicate instantly by dual-way voice channel.
DEEBOT OZMO T9 AIVI
The Best Just Got Better
Your Ultimate 9-in-1 Robotic Cleaning
Upgraded AIVI™ 2.0 Technology
DEEBOT T9 AIVI can automatically identify common obstacles on the ground, including socks, rags, slippers wires, U-shaped chair stand and charging dock.
Automatically recognize a variety of furniture
Detect the room type and develop a stain sweeping plan.
960P Camera, Real-time Video
Remote control with ECOVACSHOME App, view every corner in real time.
Dual-way Voice, Immediate Interaction
With the help of ultra-clear camera + noise reduction microphone, family members can communicate instantly
Laser-Based LiDAR Navigation with Advanced dToF Sensors
TrueMapping creates systematic cleaning paths, thanks to an advanced laser-based LiDAR navigation system with industry-leading dToF sensors. N8 Pro generates maps with 2x the coverage and 4x the precision of previous mapping technology. As it cleans each level of your home, your robot performs 360° scans to ensure the most efficient path for faster cleaning with fewer missed spots.
Scanning Awarenewss Upgrade
Cleaning map visible in the hand
Groundbreaking 3D Mapping and Really Restore Home Layout
Control and customize your cleaning from anywhere on the newly designed ECOVACS Home App. Enjoy a smarter and more personalized experience with the 3D map that captures a real-life view of your home.
Unique AeroForce Dual-effect Combination Glue Brush
Strips off dust and hair, more resistant to entanglement, clean double-effect synergy effectivel deal with carpets and hair
Unique Reversal Function
Prevent entaglement of hair, easy to manage
3000Pa Maxmimum Suction Vacuum Dust Thoroughly
Suction power increased by 100%, go deep into the carpet and gaps to completely absorb dust particles.
Four-level Suction Adjustment
Full coverage from daily cleaning to deep cleaning
OZMO™ Pro 2.0 High Frequency Vibration Wiping System Surging Strong Rubbing More Quiet
480 high frequency repeated strong rubbing per minute comparable to an elecric mop, say goodbye to stubborn stains on the ground.
Srongger Rubbing, Lower Noise
Adopted brand new motor and structure design, OZMO Pro 2.0 mopping system generate lower oise compared with T8 series
3 Levels of Water Volume Adjustable
Multi-level water volume adjustment effectly corespond the viriety needs of wet mopping humidity
Vacuum & Mop Simultaneously
Your time will be saved. With automatic carpet detection DEEBOT OZMO T9 AIVI intelligently avoids carpets when mopping and double suction power while vacuuming. Clean your floor with up to 99.26% bacteria removal rate.*
Upgraded Superfine Fiber Material
The upgraded fiber locks water for longer time so as to cover wider areas.
Compatible with Auto-Empty Station
Don’t be worried about cleaning your dustbin every other day. The dust bag of your DEEBOT T9 empties itself into a sealed disposable dust bag that holds up to 30 days of debris without leakage.
High-efficiency filtration up to 99%
The filter with 3 layers can effectively filter 99% of the particle dust and allergens as small as 2.5µm.
Disposable dust bag large to 2.5L
The large volume of 2.5L can hold the dust and hair up to 30 days.
With an industry-first built-in Air Freshener, DEEBOT T9 AIVI can infuse your home with a delicate, luxurious fragrance so you can enjoy the best at-home experience. Air Freshener is designed to spread fragrance and effectively remove musty smells and pet odor. Independent capsule design with three kinds of fragrance choice that keeps for 60 days.
Navigation Type :TrueMapping™ 2.0
Cleaning Mode:Auto, Area, Custom
Vacuum Components: Main Brush
Carpet Detection: Yes
Vacuum Power Adjustment: Y(Auto&Manual)
Dust Bin Capacity (ml): 420
Floating Main Brush:Yes
Type of Reservoir:OZMO Pro 2.0
Water Level Adjustment:Yes
Map Generated by App:Yes
Time Scheduling: Yes
Size of Robot (φxH,mm):Φ353*93.6
Noise Value (dBA ): ≤65
Battery Specifications (Type, mAh): Li-ion 5200mAH
Working Time (min):Hard ground: 180(OZMO)
Charging Time (H): about6.5
Rated Power of Robot (W):40
Working Voltage of Robot (V):14.4
Model No. of Charging Dock:CH1822
About APP-WIFI Connection
Make sure that the mobile device, robot, and home Wi-Fi are ready.
* Please note that the robot only supports connection to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, and does not support 5GHz or enterprise networks. View troubleshooting for home Wi-Fi connection failures
2. Turn on the robot power
Open the robot’s cover and power on, after powering on the robot, you will hear the startup music.
3. Activate the robot’s Wi-Fi
Press the RESET button for 1 second and then release. Make sure you’ve heard a beep or the prompt ‘Entering network setup mode’. After activating the robot’s Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi indicator light starts blinking.
After activating the robot’s Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi indicator light starts blinking.
4. Connect the robot to home Wi-Fi
Buyers need to set the region to China Mainland, the account (a China Phone number) and password will be sent to the buyer. then the robot will try to connect to the home Wi-Fi.
iOS: Open the settings on the mobile device and select the Wi-Fi network starting with ‘ECOVACS’, then return to the App and wait for the network setup to complete.
Android: When activated, the robot will automatically start network configuration and connect to the mobile device. If the connection fails, you will need to open the settings on the mobile device and select the Wi-Fi manually. Select the network starting with “ECOVACS”, then return to the App and wait for the network setup to complete.
1. Make sure the connected home Wi-Fi network is a 2.4G or 2.4/5G mixed network.
2. Before configuring the network, ensure that the robot is fully charged. If not, place the robot on the Charging Dock for charging. You may configure the network while charging the robot.
3.The Wi-Fi indicator light under the robot cover (on the upper right of the robot power switch) is blinking.
4. Make sure that the power switch is turned on and startup of the robot is complete (there will be a startup ingle during startup, which takes about 20 s) before configuring.
5. Before or during the network setup, make sure to press the network setup button (the button is on the right side of the robot power switch and is a small dot and should be pressed for 1 second). You will hear a voice prompt.
There are no reviews yet.