Dualtron Minimotors Raptor 2 Electric Scooter
The Dualtron Raptor 2 is an upgrade from the Dualtron Raptor. It now offers stem lighting, an LCD Eye Throttle, solid tyres, and drum brakes with the Anti-lock Brake System (ABS). It requires relatively low maintenance and it is pretty lightweight, weighing only 50lbs.
Check out below for more information on Dualtron Raptor 2!
- Motor: MAX 3,000 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60 volt – 18.2 Ah – 1,092Wh – Sinc Power cells
- Charge time: 9 hours with standard charger, 4.5 hours with 2 standard chargers, 2.8 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 37 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 37 mph
- Climbing Grade: 47% or 25 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Regenerative Electric Rear Drum Brake with ABS Standard
- Max Load: 220 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 50 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers