DUALTRON III ELECTRIC SCOOTER
The Dualtron III is the third generation of Dualtron Electric Scooters. It is an excellent compromise to it’s big brother, the Thunder. Featuring ABS brakes, folding handlebars, and adjustable suspension, this scooter represents the highest technology in any electric scooter available today.
- Motor: MAX 3,600 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60 volt – 28 Ah – 1,658 Wh – LG 3500 cells or 60 volt – 21 Ah – 1260 Wh – LG 3500 cells
- Charge time: 16 hours with standard charger, 8 hours with 2 standard chargers, 4.3 hours with the quick charger for 28 Ah battery pack. 12 hours with standard charger, 6 hours with 2 standard chargers, 3 hours with the quick charger for 21 Ah battery pack.
- Max mileage: 75 miles for 28 Ah pack, 40 miles for 21 Ah pack (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and road conditions)
- Max Speed: 40 mph
- Climbing Grade: 47% or 25 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Hydraulic brake calipers with ABS standard and 140mm disks
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 80 lbs for 28 Ah pack, 76 lbs for 21 Ah pack
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
Dualtron 3 Manual: Click for PDF