WELCOME TO THE future, where clean air is a luxury. From pandemics to wildfires, air purifiers have become the gotta-have-it home appliance over the past year and a half. Buildings let in a lot of particulate matter, volatile organic compounds, and vaporous chemicals.
Indoor plastics, furniture, paint, and flooring all off-gas noxious fumes, too. There’s also some evidence that air filters can help clean Covid-causing virus particles from the air.
Clean air is good for our lungs, blood circulation, heart, and other health systems. But the air inside your home might not be clean.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the concentration of some pollutants is often two to five times higher indoors than outdoors.
A high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter is a pleated device that can remove particles from surrounding air. A number of devices use these filters, such as air purifiers, which are designed to remove a host of particles and pollutants from the air in your home.
HEPA filters remove tiny particles from dust, mold, pollen, bacteria, viruses, and more from the air. Thin glass fibers are randomly arranged into a dense, paperlike material that is folded into pleats to create the filter.
● 360°Circulation for High-speed Purification
With 320m³/h PM CADR, the 360″three-dimensional circulation system is able to fully purify the air in a 106m² room once per hour to provide fresh breathing air in an instant.
● The True HEPA Filter Efficiently Removes 99.97% of Pollutant
A combination of three layers-a primary filter, the true HEPA filter and high-quality activated carbon-effectively removes PM2.5, bacteria, pollen, formaldehyde, odors and so on.
● Effectively Removing 90-100nm Fine Particles
The Mi Air Purifier 3C uses a True HEPA filter with nanoscale filtration precision to efficiently remove fine particles such as airborne bacteria.
● Check Air Quality with The Digital LED Display
The upgraded digital LED display shows precise real-time information for PM2.5 values, Wi-Fi status, and operating mode. The tri-color light ring can be used as a high-speed reference for indoor air quality.
● Sensitive Monitoring Automatic Speed Adjustment
High-precision laser sensors provide instant and accurate indoor air quality readings. Use “Auto mode” for automatic purification speed adjustments based on current air quality for efficient and energy-saving air purification.
● Mi Home/Xiaomi Home App +Al Voice Smart Control
● With the Mi Home/Xiaomi Home app, you can use your smartphone to keep track of indoor air quality at all times, remote control your air purifier, set turn-on and turn-off times, and link with other Mi Smart products. Supports both Google Assistant and the Alexa Al smart system for easy voice control.
● A Base Area Smaller Than That of A4 Paper
With a base area of just 576 cm²(A4 paper-623.7 cm²), the Mi Air Purifier 3C saves space and can be placed anywhere.
● 31dB Low Noise
As quiet as a mouse, for no disruptions to your sleep. Even light sleepers won’t be disturbed by this ultra-quiet puriier.
The Mijia Air Purifier 4 Pro continues the square vertical shape of previous generations, with a 360 ° air intake on all sides and an air outlet design on the top. Unlike in the past, the new top grill can be removed by unscrewing, making it easier to clean fan blades and air ducts and avoiding secondary contamination.
It is also equipped with an OLED screen, which can display PM2.5 data in real time, the three-color light bar intuitively provides feedback on indoor air quality, and you can adjust different operating modes as required.
The Mijia 4 Pro Air Purifier uses a powerful five-layer integrated filter element. The size of the filter element has been improved and the diameter and height have been increased. At the same time, the number of pleats of the filter element and the height of the filter element have been increased to increase the deployment area of the filter material and the amount of activated carbon. It may take up to 9 months to replace the compartment.
- [New powerful air duct system Delivers 6330 liters of purified air per minute] To increase the air output without changing the size of the air purifier, we had to carefully redesign every part of its air duct system. We developed a rear tilting centrifugal fan that can move air more powerfully and custom made a new direct current brushless motor. The newly designed pressurized air duct and the air grille form an even more efficient airflow path, considerably boosting the purifier’s performance.
- [OLED touch screen display Air quality at a glance easy to use even at night] Simply tap the keys on the OLED display to work the purifier, and the reported info is viewable at a glance. Room air quality data the purifiers operational status etc. are all displayed clearly. The tri colored light ring quickly tells you the quality of the air in the room.
- [High precision laser PM sensor Sensitively detects even slight pollution] The Mi Air Purifier 3H comes with a high precision laser PM sensor that detects microscopic particulates and reports changes in room air quality in real time. In auto mode, the purifier adjusts proactively for better cleaning.